Win Exciting Prizes!
Grand Prize X 1
4-Hour Luxury Yacht Trip for up to 12pax
First Prize x 1
30-Min Helicopter Ride of KL City Tour for up to 4pax
Second Prize x 1
Fine Dine Omakase Dinner for 2pax
Consolation Prizes x 100
RM100 MR.DIY Cash Vouchers
Consolation Prizes x 100
RM100 MR.DIY Cash Vouchers
*Images are for illustration purposes only. Actual prizes may differ from images shown.
Only 3 steps to join the contest!
Snap a creative photo or video with one of MR.DIY BESAR installations.
Post, hashtag #KecilBesarMRDIYada and tag MR.DIY’s social media page.
*Please ensure your profile is set to ‘PUBLIC’ for viewing.
Submit your entry by clicking ‘Participate Now’.
MR.DIY's BESAR Installations
Come visit our larger-than-life installations!
Giant Paint Roller
5 Sep to 24 Sep
Fahrenheit 88 @ Main Entrance
25 Sep to 1 Oct
MyTown @ East Entrance, Ground Floor
5 Sep to 1 Oct
MyTown @ Basement (B1), MRT Tunnel
Giant Disney Tumbler
5 Sep to 1 Oct
Mid Valley Megamall @ Third Floor, MR.DIY Plus
Giant Dino Plushie
5 Sep to 1 Oct
MyTown @ Ground Floor, The Link Entrance (IKEA)
Giant Battery Charger
25 Sep to 4 Oct
Giant Water Tap
14 Sep to 17 Sep
20 Sep to 1 Oct
MyTown @ Ground Floor
(in front of Padini concept store)
The BIGGEST Iron
15 Sep to 15 Oct
Submit your entry here
May the best creativity win!
"*" indicates required fields
Share it with your friends and family!
Invite them to join the contest and stand a chance to win big with you.
Terms & Conditions
MR.DIY Malaysia #KecilBesarMRDIYada Snap & Win Contest Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the ‘MR.DIY Malaysia #KecilBesarMRDIYada Snap & Win Contest’ (“the Contest”) constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. MR.D.I.Y. GROUP (M) BERHAD (“the Organiser”) reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens above 18 years of age (as at 5 September 2023) except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
- The Contest will run from 5 September 2023 09:00:00 to 15 October 2023 23:59:59 following (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia time zone (“Contest Period”).
- Entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Steps to participate in the Contest:
- Step 1: Snap a creative photo or video with one of MR.DIY’s BESAR Installations.
- Step 2: Post, hashtag #KecilBesarMRDIYada and tag MR.DIY’s social media page (Facebook, Instagram or TikTok). Make sure your profile is “PUBLIC” so that we can view it.
- Step 3: Complete your submission by sharing your photo or video URL and submitting your entry at
- Participants are allowed to submit as many entries as they like. Each Participant will only win ONCE throughout the Contest Period.
- Incomplete registrations/entries will be disqualified from the Contest.
- Entries that do not adhere to the rules will be automatically disqualified.
WINNERS & PRIZES
- How to Win:
- The one hundred and three (103) participants with the most creative entry as determined and selected by the Organiser panel of judges will be awarded the Grand Prizes, First Prize, Second Prize, and Consolation Prizes.
- The Organiser’s decision on the winners list is final and is on its absolute sole discretion. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained. By participating in this Contest, the participants agree not to challenge and/ or object to any decisions made by the Organiser in connection with the Contest.
- Grand Prize x 1: Yacht trip worth RM6,000.00.
- First Prize x 1: Helicopter ride worth RM4,500.00.
- Second Prize x 1: Omakase meal worth RM2,000.00.
- Consolation Prizes x 100: RM100 MR.DIY Cash Vouchers, worth a total of RM10,000.
- Each participant is allowed to win only one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
- The Grand Prize is a 4-hour yacht trip for up to twelve (12) persons which includes food and beverages. Other expenses, if any, will be borne by the winner. Winner may choose any one (1) of the following departure points: Johor Bahru, Langkawi, Port Dickson or Kota Kinabalu. Winner is required to claim their prize from the service provider appointed by the Organiser. Terms and conditions by the service provider must be adhered to. The last day to take the yacht trip is 31 December 2023. In the event the winner is unable to go on the trip due to any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited. The Organiser will not compensate the winner for failure to take the trip.
- The First Prize is a 30-minute Kuala Lumpur city tour helicopter ride for up to four (4) persons. Other expenses, if any, will be borne by the winner. Winner is required to claim their prize from the service provider appointed by the Organiser. Terms and conditions by the service provider must be adhered to. The last day to take the helicopter ride is 31 December 2023. In the event the winner is unable to go on the ride due to any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited. The Organiser will not compensate the winner for failure to take the ride.
- The Second Prize is an omakase meal voucher for two (2) persons. Winner may choose either lunch or dinner from one (1) of these restaurants: A Japanese restaurant in The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur or Minori Japanese Restaurant in Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, Selangor. Other expenses, if any, will be borne by the winner. Terms and conditions by the restaurant must be adhered to. Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance. Winner must make a reservation with the chosen restaurant at least seven (7) days before the meal.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend and change the Contest’s winning mechanics at its sole discretion.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to feature winners’ photos and videos on all MR.DIY websites and social media pages.
- The prize winners will be notified through email and verified via telephone call.
- Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another two (2) attempts will be made within the next two (2) working days of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and thereafter select the next eligible winner as replacement.
- The Winners’ announcement will be made on the MR.D.I.Y. Malaysia Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/mrdiy2u] and MR.D.I.Y. Malaysia #KecilBesarMRDIYada Snap & Win Contest page https://promo.mrdiy.com/kecilbesarmrdiyada.
- All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within sixty (60) days after the date of notification of winnings. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organiser sixty (60) days after the date of notification of winnings.
- The participant is required to produce a proof of identity during or prior to prize redemption for purposes of verification. The only forms of proof of identity accepted by the Organiser are Malaysian Identity card or Driver’s license. A failure to provide any proof of identity entitles the Organiser to disqualify the winner.
- In the event of the Organiser being requested to post/courier a Prize to a Winner, the Organiser will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, in part or in full. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of a similar value at any time.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
OWNERSHIP / USE RIGHTS
- The Participants hereby grant to the Organiser the right to use on any photos and videos, information and/or any other material received by the Organiser from the Participants during the Contest (including but not limited to the Participants’ name, email addresses, contact numbers, photo and etc.) for advertising, marketing and communication purposes without compensation to the Participant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity.
- The Organiser reserves all their exclusive right whether to reject, amend, vary or correct on any entries on which the Organiser deemed incorrect, incomplete, suspicious, invalid or where the Organiser has reasonable ground to believe it is against the law, public policy or involved fraud.
- The Participants agrees and consent to comply with all the policy, rules and regulation as which may be prescribed by the Organiser from time to time and shall not knowingly or negligently damage or cause any form of interruption to the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest, failing which the Organiser shall be allowed at their absolute discretion to disqualify or bar the Participant from participating in the Contest or any contest in the future as which may be launched or announced by the Organiser.
- The Organiser and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:-
- any disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attacks, unauthorized data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise; any technical errors, whether due to inaccessibility of internet network
- any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
- any late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible communication including but not limited to emails;
- any failure, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed on the computer transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Organiser that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the gift, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Contest;
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
- The Organiser and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties and representatives, whether expressly or impliedly, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Prize, including but without limitation to their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Winners will be required to sign and return a release of liability (if any), declaration of eligibility (if any), and where lawful, publicity consent agreement (if any), from the Organiser. By participating in the Contest, winners agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/ promotion agencies the use of data collected through the Contest website, likeness, biographical data and statements for purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The Organiser reserves the right to end, terminate or postpone the Contest from time to time or even to vary, amend or extend the Contest Period at its own and absolute discretion.
- All costs, fees and/or expenses incurred and/or to be incurred by the Winners in relation to the Contest and/or to claim the Prize(s), which shall include but not limited to the costs for transportation, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs shall be at sole responsibility of the Winners.
Unless otherwise stated, the Organiser retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property (including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights) used for this Contest and owns the copyright to all contents within.